FACEBOOK ADS CASE STUDY
How We Got 289 Leads in 30 Days for a Local Roofing Contractor in New Jersey
- Generate 100+ roofing leads in a month
- Promote client’s financing offer
- We used our proven Facebook financing funnel
- We used a simple survey with 7 questions to capture as much info as we can upfront (how old is the roof, are they currently under contract, what type of roof do they have, etc.)
- We generated 289 leads in a month
- Ad spend was $1,780 – $6.16 per lead
- Conversion rate (leads turning into jobs) was 18% with an average job value of $10 000 per roofing job
As we work exclusively with roofing contractors, we’ve been testing what works for roofers on Facebook – and what doesn’t – for years now. We invested thousands of dollars until we came up with this working Facebook funnel that does the job in every state!
The results speak for themselves and the bottom line is that Facebook Ads work. Period.
The main issue with Facebook Ads for roofers is that they are completely different from any other ad that you would come across on your news feed. We are talking about selling $10k roofing jobs with Facebook. This is not an easy thing to pull off. It’s much easier to sell free dentist check-ups or some discounts for a dinner in a local restaurant, for example.
It’s a completely different story for roofers. Everything needs to be perfect and everything needs to add up perfectly – from the ad copy and the picture to the landing page.
For example, in our campaign, we tested 100 different pictures, always with the same copy and the same landing page, and each one performed differently. So, to let you in on the secret – the top performers were ads with a red roof for a picture. We don’t know why, but people just LOVE red roofs.
The bottom line is that Facebook Ads work and that with us you will always get results. Why? Because we have a proven Facebook funnel and a formula that works perfectly for roofers in every state. If you, too, want in on the secret, drop us a line!